19. 03. 2020, 14:00

hi i am new to typo3 cms and willing to make some payments gateway to my eCommerce website. But i found that i dont hava any enough content to find out and implement payment solution as I have easily do this before on magento 2 platform.

TYPO3 arms you with strong security features, compliance tooling, and regular updates for best-in-class website security to protect your brand reputation. The verification system is always up-to-date.

There is a possibility to easily implement the additional functionality by activating various extensions. You may find them at the TYPO3 extensions repository and install them via your admin dashboard. Otherwise, you may create an application for both backend and frontend optimization. However, it’s highly recommended to get acquainted with the TYPO3 API documentation as far as this CMS has some specific peculiarities of its core.

I found this magento extension from here but still not found services of typo3.net https://www.aalogics.com/apple-pay-with-payfort-payment-for-magento-2-extension