[Frage] typo3 installation macht Probleme TYPO3-Version: 6.1.0

• bibi123 bibi123
    Jar Jar Binks
    0 x
    1 Beiträge
    0 Hilfreiche Beiträge
    14. 12. 2013, 13:17

ich möchte typo3 installieren und habe mir typo source and Dummy in den Ordner localhost/cm1 und im Typo3conf Ordner habe ich die leere Datei ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL gespeichert. Dann bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung

The Install Tool is locked

To enable the Install Tool, the file ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL must be created.

In the typo3conf/ folder, create a file named ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL. The file name is case sensitive, but the file itself can simply be an empty file.
    For security reasons, it is highly recommended that you either rename or delete the file after the operation is finished.

As an additional security measure, if the file is older than one hour, TYPO3 will automatically delete it. The file must be writable by the web server user.

Ich weiß mir keinen Rat. Habe jetzt noch mal alles installiert und folgende Meldung

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_path'] = '/opt/local/bin/'; $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_path_lzw'] = '/opt/local/bin/'; $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_version_5'] = 'im6';
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Could not create directory "/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_core/"!' in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/GeneralUtility.php:2675 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/GeneralUtility.php(2645): TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::createDirectoryPath('/Applications/X...') #1 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Cache/Backend/SimpleFileBackend.php(195): TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::mkdir_deep('/Applications/X...') #2 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Cache/Backend/SimpleFileBackend.php(101): TYPO3\CMS\Core\Cache\Backend\SimpleFileBackend->createFinalCacheDirectory('/Applications/X...') #3 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Cache/Frontend/AbstractFrontend.php(62): TYPO3\CMS\Core\Cache\Backend\SimpleFileBackend->setC in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/cms1/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Cache/Backend/SimpleFileBackend.php on line 197

• Schweriner Schwerine...
    Jedi-Ratsmitglied
    0 x
    554 Beiträge
    60 Hilfreiche Beiträge
    15. 12. 2013, 20:23

Spontan würde ich mal sagen, dass da etwas mit den Dateiberechtigungen nicht stimmt oder nicht alle TYPO3 Dateien richtig kopiert wurden.

• prajuritbs prajuritb...
    TYPO3-Anwärter
    0 x
    4 Beiträge
    1 Hilfreiche Beiträge
    12. 11. 2014, 13:50

Oder die ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL wurde wie bei vielen anderen als .txt gespeichert ;)

• MrLight MrLight
    Padawan
    0 x
    35 Beiträge
    1 Hilfreiche Beiträge
    26. 12. 2014, 22:39

was die Sache vereinfacht, ist es über die Console die Datei zu erstellen. einfach mit:

touch ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL

(Im richtigen Verzeichnis...)

LG

• 0 x
    29. 10. 2015, 16:19

Copy9 Cell Phone Spy App For Free By placing this undetectable tracker on his cellphone, I was able to find out his exact location, which was a mere three miles from where we lived. I became so distraught at first, and then I realized that I wanted the whole truth. I was able to see his keystrokes, Invisible Sms Tracker For Spy App Android Free when he emailed, sent texts and Skyped with others. I was armed to the teeth when I filed for the divorce. They served the divorce papers and then he had to move out of the house. He couldn’t even protest, because I confronted him with what I knew